Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Supreme Master is the name of the Father

The Supreme Master Ching Hai is not my name. It's the name of the Father. I know you are "scared" of that name, but don't be! God wants me to have that name so that Hiers children know that it's Hirm who is speaking, not a human who speaks to you.

My ego was very alarmed at first. I worried that people would make trouble for me. But, God told me, "Don't worry." Hes know what to do. Whatever God commands, I just have to do it. After knowing God, I have no personal business, no private time, no personal wishes, no... nothing! I just have to do whatever is Hiers will. And of course, it would not be easy if God's grace were not protecting this so-called "being." Buddha, Mohammed, the Lord Jesus - these great Teachers and many other teachers have sacrificed their lives and shed their blood, so that we can be in peace and safety to speak the Truth in this era of this planet.

Source:
Part excerpts of SMCH lecture in Poland May 11th, Together we can choose a bright Destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment