Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Best Diet for Spiritual Practitioners

Food that we put into our mouth does affect spiritual practice, of which is an obstruction to our level of consciousness. Master had run down the list during a teleconference with her disciples on Aug 30 in LA.

The following is the listing based on the heaviest food to the least obstruction: -

1) animal diet
2) vegetarian diet, those who are consume eggs, dairies and others animals related products.
3) cooked vegan food
4) vegan raw diet
5) fruitarian
6) liquidarian
7) waterian
8) solarian, breatharian, pranarian, or manarian.

Wow! The best diet for a spiritual practitioner is living with air and solar, without a food. Currently, i am still adopting a cooked vegan diet, OMG, it is still far to go from eating food to eating air. My dearest Highest God of the Universe, bless me please, stop or delete "craving for food" from my mind and re-program it, telling it that "Light and Sound" is my only diet. Light and Sound is God's Love, that's all what need. Love you, God!

Some may find it "too extreme" to go with "no food." Yes, it is to some extent. But, this is only a reminder to myself and I find it hard to adopt also, as i just love eating. As for now, my current goal is to cut down cooked foods consumption and increase fruits consumption, with a hope that I can, at least, turn to become "fruitarian" very soon and then, become liquidarian or waterian later. These may take years to accomplish, but at least I want to try and hoping one day I become less dependent on food.

No comments:

Post a Comment