Friday, November 20, 2009

The Oprah Winfrey's Show

Oprah Winfrey, she has had contributed her best on TV screen in the past 2 decades and had made $2.7 billion of fortune. People talk about her just like their friends. To many, she is just part's of their lives and that her show gives inspirations, hopes and positive thoughts. Henceforth, she'd changed people thoughts and lives, and made such imprint in today's society.

Oprah Winfrey is going to make the call to say "Goodbye" to all. Yesterday, she told viewers she will dim the lights on "The Oprah Winfrey's Show" at the close of its 25th season in late 2011. Is this call due to the dips in rating?.. Her show average audience has been fell from 12.6 million (in 1991-92) to 6.2 million in 2008-2009.

Oprah said "I love this show. This show has been my life. And, I love enough to know when it's the time to say goodbye." She added after holding back her tears, "25 years feels right in my bones, and it feels right in my spirit. It's the perfect number, the exact right time."

But, she affirmed that she will produce the best possible shows during this 2 final years and do not revealed her future plans. I believe many of you "sad" to see her leaving, but I think the decision to call an end is even tougher for her. Why don't we support her and wish her best of luck being "fan" of her. Good luck, Oprah and I will support you forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment