Thursday, November 12, 2009

Movie 2012

I just came back from watching a movie with a title "2012" directed by Ronald Emmerich, same Director for Independence Day, The day after tomorrow and etc. The movie telling us a date (21.12.2012) as end of our world stated/mentioned in the Bible, by I-Ching, in Mayan calendar and then evidenced by proof of studies by scientists and geologies of the pole shift causing big volcanic eruptions, massive earthquakes and giant tsunamis all over the planet.

It portrays how people struggle to survive and when it comes to "life and death", they are people who are so selfish and fear of death. But, of course they are some heros who are selflessness and willing to extend help and be strong to face his responsibility, just like the US President and Italy President who make a choice to stay instead of leaving their citizens. Other Presidents boarding on Big Submarine did make a great final decision to open gate for those who had paid 1 million euro per seat, had then stop from starting a new world with cruelty.

For those who had watched the same movie like me, do you ever thoughts or ask "what if this is real?, "what if this is going to happen in 2012?", "If yes, what are you going to do and how are you going to prepare for this day?"

For me, I don't know if this going to happen exactly as portrayed in this movie, but the only question in my mind now, after watching this movie, is that can I stay calm and sit still to meditate or should I run with others and help others to struggle to survive?

1 comment:

  1. My answer is to stay and help others because I believe we are here "to live and help others."

    ReplyDelete